Lowongan Kerja Thiess Tersedia 7 Posisi
PRINCIPAL GEOLOGIST –- 925409
- Minimum of Bachelor degree of Geology with minimum of 10 years’ experience as a professional geologist in the mining industrial area both coal and ores, previous experience at a mine site preferred;
- Strong concept and knowledge of geological modelling and reserving include in mining principles to support existing project and tendering; An awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements; Strong experience in Mine methodology, technology and design concepts;
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and geological modelling software such as MineScape (Geological Database, Stratmodel, Opencut & Advance Stratmodel) or will be advantage if experience with Minex or Vulcan;
- Has government certification of POP/ POM
- Good analytical, responsible and quick adaptable into new environment; Good interpersonal and communication skills in English both verbal and written; and computer literate.
OFFICER RECRUITMENT & ADMIN –- 925399
- Minimum bachelor degree in psychology or human resources with at least 3 years’ experience as Officer HR/ Recruitment in mining or construction industry; preferable have psychologist certification; familiar with psychological tools, interpretation and psychogram;
- Experiences in staff mobilization and demobilization activities will be preferred;
- Fluent communication skill, written and verbal both in English and Indonesia; Advance computer literacy skills – MS Office;
- General knowledge and understanding of Site HR management issues; good time management, planning & organizing, typing skill and attention to detail.
SUPERVISOR DRILL & BLAST – 925408
- Minimum Senior High School grade with experience as Blast Supervision minimum 2 years, and minimum 5 years of site experience;
- Understand the drill blast design and explosive product usage; have Supervisory level 1 (Pratama) certification; and Blast Trainee 2nd class (KJL Kelas 2).
- You should be able to work under deadlines, be fast paced and mobile, have strong motivation, organize and provide direction to employees, have effective communication, good team work and leadership skill.
OFFICER SAFETY –- 925394
- Tertiary Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications or relevant qualifications, have experience on mining operation practice is more preferable, with minimum of 5 years’ experience as Safety Officer.
- The candidate should have strong knowledge about safety, health & environment standard (SMK3, OHSAS 18001:2007, M-Safe) and government safety regulation; understand about HSE standard on mining and plant activities; Familiar with Safety management at all levels, Focus on Risk Management.
- The candidate should fluent in English both oral and written, and proficient in computer literacy; strong leadership; strong communication both of external and internal; self- motivated; an initiative person and able to work in team; innovative and problem solving; adaptability and able to work under pressure are preferred character traits.
PARAMEDIC & SAFETY ASSISTANCE – 925395
- Nursing Academy; minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role as paramedic/ First Aider; have experience on mining operation practice is more preferable; Training in fire & Rescue; BLS and ATLS; Hyperkes training. Have competency and skill based on emergency response specific case; Understand about HSE standard on mining and plant activities, OHS Regulations Statutory regulations
- The candidate should fluent in English both oral and written, and proficient in computer literacy; strong communication both of external and internal; proactive, initiative & innovative.
SUPERINTENDENT TECHNICAL SERVICE – 925407
- Bachelor Degree in mining or Geology Engineering; minimum 10 years’ professional experience In large open cut mining and mine engineering and 3 years experiences in similar role as Superintendent Technical Service;
- Mining heavy industry-experience is essential; Formal education “MADYA” Certification — Mine and Energy Department — preferred; Outstanding proficiency in geological modelling and mine planning (Mincom) and other general office software (Microsoft) Mining Principles, Mine design concepts and mining methods; An awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements;
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English & Bahasa Indonesian; problem solving using analytical method, interdepartmental and management interactions, client focused, cost driven, work to deadline, computer literate.
ENGINEER QA & ENVIRONMENTAL – 925397
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering are preferred with 5 years’ experience in similar role as Engineer QA & Environmental;
- Familiar with environmental management plan & system in mining activity; have working knowledge in mining principles, mining design concepts & operations, and awareness of mine operation regulatory; familiar with application of ISO 9001; has experience as Internal Auditor; be able to provide reporting;
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written; computer literate.
Keterangan & Cara Melamar Lowongan Kerja Diatas :
- Proses rekrutmen lowongan kerja diatas tidak dipungut baiaya apapun
- Cara membuat CV, Surat Lamaran & Bocoran Pertanyaan Interview bisa anda KLIK DISINI
- Harap selalu waspada terhadap modus penipuan yang mengatasnamakan Lowongan Kerja diatas
- Hanya kandidat yang sesuai kualifikasi yang akan diproses
- Silahkan melamar sesuai kualifikasi anda disini Daftar Online atau mengirim berkas lamaran ke email@example.com (ukuran berkas tidak lebih dari 300kb cantumkan nama posisi pada judul email)