Lowongan Kerja ENI Indonesia Tersedia 4 Posisi
Closing Date : 15 Agustus 2017
FINANCE BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (FIN-06)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP FICO with enhanced integration with other modules (Material Management, Joint Venture and Project System, ;logistic, plant maintenance).
- Have experience in SAP Implementation, minimum 3 cycles.
- Advance in read, write and speak in English
- Candidate must be able to grab business requirements from the users.
- Sound problem solving skills – able to understand and solve the problems.
- Able to communicate thoughts and ideas to others in an understandable manner.
- Able to establish self as a reliable team member and demonstrate respect to others.
- Able to use basic application program (e.g Word, Excel, and other Office program) to support own process duties.
- Excellent understanding in accounting cycles, good understanding in logistic & plant maintenance cycle
- Proficient in closing, consolidation and reconciliation process.
- Recognizes basic concepts / terminology associated with financial statements, fixed assets, cost allocation, procedure and compliance.
- Ability to work with tight deadline.
- Coach and mentoring subordinate
AVIATION ADVISOR (LOG-02)
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Academy Diploma or High School with at least 10 years experience in Aviation
- Professional Qualifications: Either
- Professional Pilot, or 2Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, or 3Safety and Quality Manager from Air operator
- Indonesian (fluent), English (good)
- Required experience: 10+ years within the Aviation industry with preference to experience in Oil and Gas Logistic, and operations.
PRODUCTION CHEMIST (OPS-01)
- Preferably an engineering or science degree (major in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering)
- 15+ years in chemicals industry with 10+ years related in oil and gas industry or in laboratory with similar equipment used in oil and gas industry.
- Prior Chemical Technical Engineer or Laboratory Engineer experience desirable.
- Prior projects and/or commissioning experience desirable.
- Deepwater experience desirable.
- Experience working overseas in a multicultural environment desirable.
- Fluent written and spoken in English
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Economics or relevant/equivalent discipline.
- Fluent in English
- Required Experience:
- 2 years finance/economics experience in an international oil & gas environment
- Knowledge, Technical or Professional Skills:
- * Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- * Excellent knowledge of economic models
Keterangan & Cara Melamar Lowongan Kerja Diatas :
- Proses rekrutmen lowongan kerja diatas tidak dipungut baiaya apapun
- Cara membuat CV, Surat Lamaran & Bocoran Pertanyaan Interview bisa anda KLIK DISINI
- Harap selalu waspada terhadap modus penipuan yang mengatasnamakan Lowongan Kerja diatas
- Hanya kandidat yang sesuai kualifikasi yang akan diproses
- Silahkan melamar sesuai kualifikasi anda. Dengan mengirim berkas lamaran ke alamat email :
(Pada subjek email cantumkan : Apply for (nama/kode posisi)